Notes making is the most important thing to must consider, to fetch more marks and revise everything easily before the exam. Hence We have shortlisted some best tips to make notes from our own experience. These following tips will be applicable for making notes of NCERT, Standard Books and Current Affairs.
1. Read your syllabus and choose your source of material.
2. Always don’t start to make notes without giving a first read.
3. See the previous year’s questions after giving your first read, so that you can understand, which parts/sections are important & questions are asking.
4. Now give the second reading and complete it. You can highlight some important points now.
5. After that, start the note-making process. Try to include all the important points in it. Notes should be short and crisp. Don’t be afraid that you would miss some important points while making it. Be bold and believe what you are doing.
6. While making notes DON’T copy all the things in the book and DON’T create a second copy of the book. Just make notes on the points you have highlighted on your second read. Even you can cut short or add some points at this time.
7. To be interesting use flowcharts, line diagram, MindMaps, Bullet points, Maps, Cartoons in your notes.
8. Also, use various bright color pens and highlighters.
9. Use loose A4 Sheets and update the points in case if its current affairs notes.
10. Notes can be either online or offline (A4 sheets). It’s your choice.
I hope this article will help you all while making notes. In case if you have any doubt, then please mail us [email protected] or comment below.